Saturday, April 12, 2008

About me

My name is Kayla, or Kiwi, and I'm a die hard roleplaying, story writer, and anime geek. I roleplay the Warriors Sagas, and I write stories about anime. I've watched and read many anime/mangas, including most of Naruto and Bleach, and all of Death Note, Wolf's Rain, and Blood+. Currently I'm watching FMA (FullMetal Alchemist), but my computer is determined to thwart my efforts. I'm currently Stuck on episode 18.
Now, for my roleplay charries, and book charries.
Naomi (FullMetal Alchemist)- Short with black and silver hair. She has bright turquoise eyes, and many remark that they're often filled with mischeif. She has a strange addiction to knives, and never leaves her home without 3 of her 10 pocket knives on her. This is also how she came to have her Alchemey circle carved onto her skin. Her alchemey type is Illusion, meaning she can makes illusions of things to real, they trick the mind into acting as if they were. In example, if she conjured up fire on your body, your body would react as if it were really on fire. You would feel the pain and the horror, and you would die of heart failure. You would literally die of terror.
Aruna (Naruto)- Tall, wickedly fun, and has jet black hair with red streaks. She used to be quietly outgoing, and a sharer of jokes. This changed, and now she is sullen, dark, and a loner. She is a summoner of animals, one of the most known summoners in the world. Her specialty is big cats, but she can also summon wolves, bears, snakes, dinosaurs... you name it, she can do it.
Asurna (Bleach)- Tall, slim girl with silver, gray, and turquoise hair. She is an incredibly powerful Mourning Reaper, a gang created to destroy Soul Reapers. She is second in command of the group, and has targeted Ichigo Kurosaki's hometown. She works with the espada of the arrancar, and has grown close to Grimmjow, forming a deep bond with him. She has reached Shikai and Bankai, working with her sword, called Ookamichi, or Blood Wolf. He bankai is called 'Terrible Blood Wolf'.
Kami (Wolf's Rain)- A small, slight girl with silver and brown hair. Her eyes are a deep silver color, making her stand out amongst the crowd. Her wolf form is small, but with long legs, built for running. She has no real specialty, and is a lone wolf, chased from town to town by Wolf Packs. She met Kiba's pack, and frequently turns up to taunt them, then disappears again. She is a jokester and a friend to the pack.
Well, that's all. Yea yea, only four?? -gasp- Go die. I could add my Cat Roleplays, but I don't have the time to add all twenty. Yah yah, I'm going to play Halo 3 now. Before you go getting any ideas, I'm not a stupid geek or anything. I have straight A's, and I like Alternative and Rock Music, my favorite band being SR-71, at the present. Bye now ♥,

No comments: