Saturday, April 26, 2008

AH!

I'm going insane!! The Smashing Pumpkins Song "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" is my new favorite song, and I get the feeling it will be for a long time. I've listened to it over 10 times already, AND I WANT TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN!!!
Go there to watch it
Omg, I want him so bad xDD I'm addicted to the video, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!! Maybe it`s because he`s schmexy, or maybe it's his attiude, how he acts, or anything! He's so fucking AWESOME in the video! His attitude is awesome! I know the video is a little weird, but it just makes it all the more awesome "Despite all my rage, I`m still just a rat in a cage". Love love love love LOVE! I just love him =DD. I repeat everything over and over, but I can`t help it!! I'M IN LOVE HERE! He's probably like, 30, but I don`t care. Dx Don`t hurt me. I'm on a rant here, but I can't help it!! x.x I have a new love, and he's old enough to be my dad, I bet xD. Woww, I'm so addicted I've been listening to it since 1:44, and it 2:46 right now ^^. -glomps him-
Their name is cool too! "The Smashing Pumpkins" COME ON!! HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT
Wow, I've been so addicted I didn't even realize until now that I missed both Bleach and Death Note. Now THAT'S depressing. I better go, I have to get up in the morning. G'Night, and ttyl. Also, a new Warriors Book will be posted by muwah soon, and I'll finish it this time. I always finished Warriors, considering I love that series to death. Not as much as I currently love "Bullet with Butterfly Wings", but that can't be helped. Blame my schemxy one, not the writers. =x
Gunna listen to my babe one more time, then I'm gunna sleep. Cya peoples. ♥

1 comment:

TuesdayB said...

hi, you should check out this site

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/home